- DECODER 2017 (in-process) will be revealing itself to an audience at Gibney Dance on June 24-27, 2015 @ 7:30. Please come. Tickets here.
- I will be going to the MacDowell Colony in July with Black-Eyed Susan to start work on DEAD TIME OF PLENTY. Details to come.
- Had a great run of Aaron Landsman’s Running Away from the One with the Knife at the Chocolate Factory (thanks to Brian, Sheila and Lillie). And to everyone who came.
- Thrilled to be a part of the the 2015 round of awardees from The Foundation for the Contemporary Arts.
- The Scarlet Ibis opens in the Prototype Festival and gets great reviews in the NY Times and Wall St. Journal and sells out. Thanks to the whole cast, crew and design team.
- This Was The End wins a David Hewes Design Award and Bessie for best Visual Design along with 2 nominations for Sound and and Best Production.
- This Was The End wins an Obie. Thank you to the whole cast and crew and to the amazing CHOCOLATE FACTORY. Video documentation of the full show is available on their website and on my project page.
- Scarlet Ibis is awarded a MAP Fund grant and will premiere in January at the Prototype Festival. A video excerpt and photo can be viewed on R&D.
- This Was The End is covered in American Theater Magazine, Howlround and Brazil’s Questao de Critica.
- This Was The End had a great run at the Chocolate Factory. Here is the FIVE STAR review in TimeOut NY. Thank you to everyone who came and supported this work. And to the cast, crew and amazing presenters – Brian, Sheila & Madeline.
- The City Council Meeting script and an accompany article are in Theater Magazine. Thank you Tom Sellar and staff. Quite an honor.
- City Council Meeting had a great run in NYC, thanks to HERE and all our co-presenters at Chelsea Chelsea Career and Technical Education High School,The LaGuardia Performing Arts Center & El Museo del Barrio. And to our amazing working group, high school kid collaborators and public officials who showed up to perform. Here is a link to the NY Times Feature and nice review in Timeout NY. Next stop San Francisco and Zpace in 2014.
- Beowulf finished worldwind tours of the Adelaide Festival, a proper run at The American Repertory Theater, The Brighton Festival and Bristol’s Mayfest.
- Little Apples workshop in Vancouver with Restless Productions YVR’s went very well. It’s the second half of an evening of 2 chamber operas called Little Crimes based on Chekhov short stories. There is a new post with photo on R&D. Thanks to support from the Canada Council, BC Arts Council and the Shadbolt Centre.
- I directed Dread Scott’s Dread Scott: Decision at BAM in October.