- This Was The End was nominated for 3 Bessie Awards – Sound, Visual Design and Best Production.
- This Was The End wins an Obie. Thank you to the whole cast and crew and to the amazing CHOCOLATE FACTORY. Video documentation of the full show is available on their website and on my project page.
- Scarlet Ibis is awarded a MAP Fund grant and will premiere in January at the Prototype Festival. A video excerpt and photo can be viewed on R&D.
- This Was The End is covered in American Theater Magazine, Howlround and Brazil’s Questao de Critica.
- This Was The End had a great run at the Chocolate Factory. Here is the FIVE STAR review in TimeOut NY. Thank you to everyone who came and supported this work. And to the cast, crew and amazing presenters – Brian, Sheila & Madeline.
- The City Council Meeting script and an accompany article are in Theater Magazine. Thank you Tom Sellar and staff. Quite an honor.
- City Council Meeting had a great run in NYC, thanks to HERE and all our co-presenters at Chelsea Chelsea Career and Technical Education High School,The LaGuardia Performing Arts Center & El Museo del Barrio. And to our amazing working group, high school kid collaborators and public officials who showed up to perform. Here is a link to the NY Times Feature and nice review in Timeout NY. Next stop San Francisco and Zpace in 2014.
- Beowulf finished worldwind tours of the Adelaide Festival, a proper run at The American Repertory Theater, The Brighton Festival and Bristol’s Mayfest.
- Little Apples workshop in Vancouver with Restless Productions YVR’s went very well. It’s the second half of an evening of 2 chamber operas called Little Crimes based on Chekhov short stories. There is a new post with photo on R&D. Thanks to support from the Canada Council, BC Arts Council and the Shadbolt Centre.
- I directed Dread Scott’s Dread Scott: Decision at BAM in October.
- SPACE//SPACE had a great run at the Collapsable Hole. To keep up with the project visit the BB&B website for touring info. Posted a new project page that has photos, video and reviews.
- Aaron Landsman has written 2 great articles for Howlround on City Council Meeting. Asking Everyone to Act & City Council Meeting: Theater of Tiny Disjuncture. They are a great introduction into what we are doing.